bcm message

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [bcm] [Fwd: [bcm-comment] Public Comment]]

Shawn :
We will add ' discuss forming committee on CMM/CMMI and its integration
into BCM' to the agenda for our next meeting 18th October scheduled for
1.00-2.00 pm ET. Please plan on joining us.

regards
carl

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums