bcm message

Subject: [Fwd: [chairs] Lightning rounds: TC elevator pitches at Symposium]

Folks :

Please advise if you will be attending the OASIS Symposium for our IHC
TC/OASIS BCM TC/OASIS CAM TC Joint Meeting ...
and if you would be able to give a "lightning rounds" description of the
BCM TC's work ..

ta
Carl

Subject: [chairs] Lightning rounds: TC elevator pitches at Symposium From:
   "James Bryce Clark" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Date:    Thu, March 17, 2005 6:12 pm
To:      chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc:      mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
         carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
         jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

     Reminder:  We will be in touch with TC chairs individually regarding a
TC representative who can be present in late April, to give the short
description of that TC's work and progress at our "lightning rounds"
session at the OASIS Symposium in New Orleans [1].
     We'd love to have you join us ... because we'll be talking about your
TC either way ...
     Also, watch for a related message, later today, about TC presentation
materials generally.
     Best regards JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/announce/200503/msg00023.html

--
Carl Mattocks
co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC