bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] XML templates, outreach and web presence.

Hi,

Our 18 April BCM teleconference has been extend from 1 PM to 3 PM.  I
believe that should be sufficient time for the two guess presenters.

The May BCM BCM Teleconferences are scheduled for 2 & 16 May.  There
will not be a 30 May teleconference because it is a US Federal holiday.
The passcode for April and May is unchanged and is: 564598.

Mike

PS:  David, This is this week's reminder about the specification
submission.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 10:02 AM
To: BCM OASIS
Subject: [bcm] XML templates, outreach and web presence.

Team,

Thinking about outreach and such ahea dof New Orleans.

I have http://xmltemplates.com  currently pointing at my

Visualscript templates site as a temporary measure.

As we develop more template resources I could be
persuaded to expand this into a more registry driven
model of resources that illustrates BCM, EPR and
ebSOA principles.

We also have http://www.businesscentricmethodology.com
out there too.

Anyway - just an FYI for now to the possilbe ideas
factory.

As ever - more work needed!

DW