bcm message

Subject: COBIT and MoU and Registry - how to address needs

Thanks to Carl for drawing our attention to the Sarbanes-Oxley fulfilment
that is driving adoption of best practices.

http://www.isaca.org/Template.cfm?Section=COBIT6&Template=/TaggedPage/TaggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=55&ContentID=7981

Seems like the touch point here for BCM is the MoU - and creating a list of
applicable Q's to
ensure are covered off in an MoU template.

Should we develop a sample for reference?  And then a guide to doing this
using Registry and CPA
that we could then hand-off to ebSOA?

DW