bcm message

Subject: OASIS ballot - feedback received so far

Team,

The ballot closes today midnight - and we're cautiously optimistic here - having received 20% - Yes votes already.

We did receive one feedback set of comments that I think are definately instructive on what needs to be improved and worked on next, enclosed below.

Thanks, DW

Comment:
Very good indication of proposed collaboration of work among group of OASIS work commitees.
The following can be improved in the document:
1. How it moves the business semantics from business layer to infrastructure layer?
2. More explanation can be given on open declarive mechanisms and how that will facilitate mass customization?
3. Choice Point explanations can be elaborated.
4. How this is superior over existing methodologies?
5. A better explanation of EAI vs the BCM.
6. The words "Mitigate the difference " may not be the right vision for the BCM, as the entire purpose of collaboration is to leverage the difference in business lines.