bcm message

Subject: Action plan - Initial funding OASIS testbed ? ( Innspill handlingsplan)FYI and to whom it may concern.

Hi Carol,

As we discussed earlier this summer I hope we can explore the
possibilities in starting up with an OASIS testbed and  PSQA TOSS test
pilot ASAP!
Do see the attached document for what we have in mind.

Sincerely

Hans A. Kielland Aanensen
Consultant Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
M.Sc. Engineering Cybernetics

Co-chair OASIS BCM-EPR SC
Co-founder EPR-forum
www.eprforum.no