bcm message

Subject: Re: New eGov Member Section Work Plan 2008

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the good OASIS GMS TC initiative and I will put that on my OASIS TC participation list !

I also refer to the OASIS board meeting summer 2006 ( OASIS Adoption Forum in San Francisco ) and our earlier correspondence this year regarding “true” SOA solutions in Superportals trying to finance an OASIS eGov Test-bed pilot showing examples of real OASIS SOA-standards in practice ( OASIS BCM , CAM etc).

Our EPR-forum’s  initialisation of the PSQA (Public Supervision & Quality Assurance) program is moving slowly forward, but the national food eTracing-project ( www.esporing.no ) in whole value chains  is now a reality giving us new possibilities. This is a co-operation effort between Industies, Consumers and supported and handled by the 3 Norwegian ministries of:
-          Agriculture and Food
-          Fisheries and Costal Affairs
-          Health and Care Services

EPR-forum with its PSQA-alliance and pilots are now into a constructive dialog with Geir Kuvås (eSporing manager) regarding pilots and possible OASIS eGov involvement.
I hope to involve both the national eSporing, Standards Norway and ICT Norway in this TC too !

Attached is our eGov challenge and project ideas related to OASIS and our PSQA program.
I hope that this new effort can have focus on methods and abstaction information and not technology !

Our challenge is to educate people in real SOA and adaptive information solutions and make eGov people to differ between the 3 separate group of society interests: ( Unfortunately people are today mixing these)
-          Consumers
-          Industries
-          Public authoreties.

Public Service Management and ITIL with “best practice” should also be of great importance in your TC !

I wish you and the rest of the OASIS team a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and hope we can start a mutual co-operation in the year to come.

Hans A. Kielland Aanesen
EPR-forum
Senior Adviser Web services

M.Sc. Engineering Cybernetics/ Business Economist
Mobile:    +47 40291180
Address: Storkenebbveien 21, 0860 Oslo, Norway

Co-founder EPR-forum and PSQA alliance (Public Supervision & Quality Assurance)
www.eprforum.org   www.eprforum.no

Co-chair OASIS BCM-EPR SC
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=bcm-epr

Contributor and voting member in OASIS BCM and CAM TC
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=bcm
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=cam
OASIS BCM and CAM has been international SOA standards opening up an enormous potential of new services
http://www.oasis-open.org/news/oasis-news-2006-05-03.php
http://www.oasis-open.org/news/oasis-news-2007-06-19.php