bcm message

Subject: BCM SWAT Checklist

Folks:

To address the question ' is BCM alive and well' I have been working towards producing a BCM SWAT checklist that would highlight Strengths , Weaknesess etc. I believe the checkpoints must include the key elements from SOA, Semantic Grid, Cloud Computing etc.

To build the list of items I would like your thoughts on those identified by
 NESI (Net-Centric Enterprise Solutions for Interoperability) a collaborative activity of the USN PEO for C4I and Space,the USAF Electronic Systems Center, and the Defense Information Systems Agency
9 Mapping Guidance Actions to Enterprise Technology Objectives
http://nesipublic.spawar.navy.mil/docs/part2/NESI_Part_2_v1pt3pt0-16Jun06.pdf
finest regards

carl
--
Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC