bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] Proposed conf call: BCM and Tudor: EPR project SOW

Hans,

Look forward to more news as it is available.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
From: "EPR: Hans A. Kielland Aanesen" <hans@eprforum.no>
Date: Wed, November 05, 2008 4:41 pm
To: <bcm@lists.oasis-open.org>, "EPR: Tor Haug" <tor@eprforum.no>,
"David RR Webber (XML)" <david@drrw.info>, "carl mattocks"
<carlmattocks@gmail.com>
Cc: "Eugen Rotariu" <eugen.rotariu@ibs.ro>, "Jonas Haavik"
<jonas@itinorge.no>

Hi,
Monday Nov 17. at 9:00 AM (15:00) will be best for me !

As discussed earlier Tudor (SWIFT related secure messaging etc) will be a nice and important contribution to the eHealth projects.
We want to support a broader eHealth BCM-EPR project involving more European partners. Here in Norway we are allready into several partners but spesially NAV (Directorate of Labour and Welfare) and their SIKTE program have shown special interest in our eHealth projects and real SOA standards.
The Norwegian County project for elderly people that we expect to start up early next year will just be a startup Norwegian project.
 EPR-forum  and ITI  wants to extended the project into EU-projects with applications for EUREKA-Eurostar program and Ambient Assisted Living program with several European partners. ( EUROSTAR has deadline 21. of nov so we will try to deliver an application here. We will meet the Norwegian Research council the 11. of nov for help with the application so the partnership could be settled until this date )

Unfortunately we are not allowed by Innovation Norway at this stage to give much info about the 70+ project , but as fast as it is defined as a running Innovation Norway project (hopefully in a few weeks) we will send more info.

Regarding the further extension of the project, it will also be dealing with Disabled and other Smart Living services.

I do have a general presentation in English that might give some ideas about what we are into. The slide show attached were used for ITI/EPR-forum meeting with NAV people.

Best regards
Hans