bcm message

Subject: Confirm 12.00 pm today (NY time) BCM TC on skype

BCM Team.

Confirming TODAY's Skype meeting at 12.00 pm NY time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BCM+meet&iso=20120425T12&p1=179

Agenda:
Agree TC 2012 objectives and  Officer roles.

thanks
Carl Mattocks

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 5:37 AM, ITI: Hans A. Kielland Aanesen <hans@iti.as> wrote:
Hi Carl,
Talked to Geir that will be in a board meeting this evening, but he will confirm that we vote for you to continue the chair position of OASIS BCM TC !

Best regards

Hans A. Kielland Aanesen

(M.Sc. Engineering Cybernetics/ Business Economist )

CEO IT & Integration AS        hans@iti.as

CEO EPR-forum                    hans@eprforum.no

Senior Advisor Transformational Government Framework (TGF and eGov 2.0)
Advancing an overall framework for using IT to improve the delivery of Public and Private services

Mobile: +47 40291180

Member of
OASIS  and OASIS eGov MS
Co-founder of
EPR-forum  and the PSQA alliance (Public Supervision & Quality Assurance)
Chair
OASIS BCM-EPR SC
Contributor and voting member
OASIS TGF TC, BCM TC and CAM TC
OASIS BCM and CAM has been international SOA standards opening up an enormous potential of new services

Norwegian SOA driven projects: “Arena Helseinnovasjon”(Vitheia AS) and “Mulighetenes Eldreomsorg”(EPR-forum)