bdxr message

Subject: Connect Service Use Cases

Pim et al,

I’ve been updating some relevant use cases in the shared Google Doc, notably 36 and 37 whose order I reversed.  I was attempting to better conform them to the DDDS / Service Locator model, but also making them a little more granular.  Apologies for the lack of Powerpoint slides – they’d probably benefit from a more visual presentation, but I ran out of time.

Off to bed for a couple of hours before we start!

Roger