bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Face2face meeting dates confirmed

Just a gentle reminder that anyone planning to attend the Face2Face meeting that you will need to be registered as UN/CEFACT participants. If you have not done so then complete the aplication form at https://webapps.unog.ch/cefact_part_reg

This can take a few weeks to process so dont leave it too late or you will not have access to the building.