bdxr message

Subject: Meeting this week to vote on advancing Location Services specification to Committee Draft Specification

Dear all

At our last TC meeting it was decided to hold a vote this week on whether to advance the Location Services And Dynamic Discovery specification to committee draft specification. The meeting will be our usual conference call this Wednesday October 30, 2013 at 1600 CET (I will send the meeting agenda shortly).

Please join everybody with an interest in this.

I have recorded voting eligibility as follows (based on TC meeting attendance):

Jens Aabol
Kenneth Bengtsson
Pim van der Eijk
Dale Moberg
Sven Rasmussen

If I have made an error with the above the list, please contact me.

Best regards,

Kenneth