bdxr message

Subject: Business Document Envelope Committee Specification Draft 01 Working Draft 04 now available for internal review

Fellow BDXR TC members,

I have updated the documentation with the (edited) text from Kenneth and I changed the model for the cardinality of external references. This is now incorporated in working draft 04:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=55159

The model is, as always, here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NE5XNAReiiI0AfZD1uWB2x5gCzU4BKI23gUdGrvpEGk/view

Please review this at your earliest convenience. I will produce the voting documents first thing on Monday morning (Ottawa time) if there are no comments or requests for changes.

Remember, anything can change if you feel it is important ... we are still creating drafts.

Thanks for your feedback!

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |