bdxr message

Subject: Minutes of BDXR TC meeting 27 May 2015

MEETING MINUTES OF BDXR TC MEETING 27 MAY 2015

ATTENDANCE

Kenneth Bengtsson (chair)
Kees Duvekot
Sander Fieten
Ken Holman
Sven Rasmussen

CONTINUED WORK ON BDE COMMENT DISPOSITION

EPRIOR-02: We discussed the feedback received from ePRIOR (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr-comment/201505/msg00002.html) and agreed to add support for the ePRIOR requirement by changing the party identifier cardinality to 1..n. It would be up to implementers to interprete and decide how to handle the presence of multiple party identifiers in their respective communities and networks. Ken will update the draft specification, and Kenneth will reach out to ePRIOR to get their comments to the implemented change.

EPRIOR-03: It was agreed to support the requirement from ePRIOR by adding a PayloadExternalReference entity to the data model. It was agreed that a payload must have exactly one of either payload content or an external reference. Kenneth to send text to Ken for a new requirement (BDE-19) as well as descriptive texts for the new element. Ken will update the draft specification and share with the mailing list.

With the additions of resolutions to comments EPRIOR-02 and EPRIOR-03 we have responded to all comments received during the first public review. Kenneth will update the draft comment disposition log and share with the mailing list. Tentatively we would be able to vote on the draft comment disposition log and a new public review of the draft BDE specification at the next TC meeting in two weeks.

UPDATE ON BDXL AND SMP STATEMENTS OF USE

Jens Aabol had informed prior to the meeting that statements of use have been approved by Difi and will be send during this week. There were no further updates on the statements of use for the BDXL and SMP specifications.

ANY OTHER BUSINESS

There was no other business.

MEETING SCHEDULE

June 10 2015, regular conference call