bdxr message

Subject: Groups - Proposal for SMP xsd with Extension changes uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi all,

based on the discusion yesterday I created a new version of the SMP xml schema definition that can handle multiple extensions and also allows to add extension attributes using the structure from BDE (but somewhat simpler using basic schema types). I think this schema definition is not a substantial change as XML document valid according to the current schema are still valid according to this schema. When adding an extra child element to the current Extension element this would not be the case and therefore I change the definition of the current Extension element.

Regards,
Sander
-- Mr. Sander Fieten
Document Name: Proposal for SMP xsd with Extension changes

Description
This xml schema definition contains a proposal for including multiple
extensions and extension attributes.
For the extension attributes the structure is taken from the BDE schema,
but using built-in XML schema types instead of custom defined types.

As XML documents that are valid under the current schema definitions are
still valid under this schema the changes can be considered non
substantive.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Sander Fieten
Group: OASIS Business Document Exchange (BDXR) TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2016-03-17 03:27:27