bdxr message

Subject: This week's conference call cancelled

Dear all

I haven’t received input for this week’s conference call, so as agreed last meeting I am cancelling tomorrow.

There’s an open question about next scheduled meeting, Wednesday 4/26. Neither Ken nor I will be able to attend. The public reviews of BDXL and SMP are ending May 14, so I don’t believe there is anything urgent that can’t wait until our first meeting in May, which will be May 10, but if anyone wants to chair the call on the 26th please let me know and I will be happy to facilitate access to the GotoMeeting facility.

Best regards,

Kenneth