bdxr message

Subject: BDXR meetings

Dear all

I am unexpectedly finding myself with only sporadic and very limited internet access, and am unable to chair this weeks BDXR calls (Pacific/Atlantic). Please let me know if someone is willing to step in this week. The usual Zoom facility can be used.

Unless someone steps in, I unfortunately will have to cancel this weeks calls, in which case our next BDXR call will be two weeks from now.

Best regards,

Kenneth