bdxr message

Subject: No BDXR calls this week

Dear all

Just a friendly reminder that we have agreed to put TC calls on hold while working on the first BDXL 1.1 draft. Always remember that calls can be resumed at any time by request of any member - just write me an email! Otherwise calls will resume again in September, with next calls being September 22 at 22:00 UTC (Pacific call) and September 23 at 15:00 UTC (Atlantic call).

Best regards,

Kenneth