bdxr message

Subject: Proposal for an extension of the data model of SMP 2.0

Hi guys,

Thanks for the response on the previous matter - these things are now clear to us.

While further progressing we came about one more thing that would make sense to us in the context of "Redirect" in the data model.

From a Peppol perspective there are two major use cases for the "Redirect" element:

a) A Participant was migrated from one SMP to another, that means all queries should be redirected to the new SMP. Currently, to our understanding, that can only be done based on a Document Type (ServiceMetadata/ID) but not for all Document Type IDs.

b) A Participant wants to handle one or more Document Types on a different SMP that is not registered in the SML (due to the 1:1 relationship between Partcipant and SMP). That can be done with the current data model.

So have you considered adding the Redirect class directly as a child to the ServiceMetdata class as depicted below (of course making it a choice between ProcessMetadata and Redirect):

Thanks and BR,

Philip