bias message

Subject: Groups - BIAS - WSDL, 1st Draft (bias.wsdl) uploaded

This is a first cut at the WSDL for the BIAS services, for review at the
September 21 TC meeting.

 -- Mr. Ash Parikh

The document named BIAS - WSDL, 1st Draft (bias.wsdl) has been submitted by
Mr. Ash Parikh to the OASIS Biometric Identity Assurance Services (BIAS)
Integration TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is a first cut at the WSDL for the BIAS services, for review at the
September 21 TC meeting.

A few points to consider:

The WSDL is WS-I BP1.0 compliant. We chose to make all the operations
document literal style, so the messages refer to schema elements and not
types. However, we made all the complex types global so that we could
support RPC-literal operations if the group decides to do that.

The schema elements and types in the INCITS document have not been assigned
a namespace, so we have assigned http://www.oasis-open.org/bias/bias-1.0 as
the target namespace. This must be reviewed by the committee and made
consistent across the 2 documents.

We must identify and describe the fault messages associated with each
operation.

We must add the bindings for port types.  SOAP over HTTP/S will be one.
Will there be others?

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/document.php?document_id=20355

Download Document: