bias message

Subject: Call for comments on INCITS BIAS Revision 4

INCITS BIAS Revision 4 has been posted to the INCITS document register at http://www.incits.org/tc_home/m1htm/2006docs/m1061071.pdf.   INCITS will soon issue a 30-day letter ballot on this revision to determine if it should be submitted for public review.  This is an opportunity for the OASIS BIAS TC to provide comments/input in response to that letter ballot.  Please send comments or other feedback to Matt Swayze (matthew.swayze@daon.com) by January 10, 2007.  Received comments will be posted by January 12, and we will review these comments at our next TC meeting on January 17.

Regards,
Matt Swayze