bias message

Subject: CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

BIAS TC participants –

We are in great need of contributions to the BIAS Messaging Protocol document in the following areas:

Section 6

Title – BIAS endpoints & applications

Planned Content - describes and identifies of BIAS endpoints, applications, and an overview of BIAS message exchanges.  Expand to contain information related to how to host, publish, and discover BIAS services.

Section 7

Title – General provisions

Planned Content - contains general provisions which are invoked by other clauses

Contributions are requested by 6 April 2007, but will be accepted after that date as well.

NOTE:  The current version of the document (Ed draft 0.8) and the associated WSDL is located on the TC website, document folder:  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=bias.

Review and comment on the current draft & WSDL is also needed.

In addition, we are looking for inputs in the area of asynchronous services.  Currently, all services are defined to be synchronous but many are long response operations and require an asynchronous mechanism.  If you have a candidate approach to submit or would be interested in participating in an offline discussion on this topic, please contact me directly (cathy.tilton@daon.com).  A telecon is being arranged for sometime in the next week.  Interested parties will be added to the attendee list for this call.  Please respond ASAP if you would like to help as we need to meet very soon.

I’m concerned that we’ve slowed down a bit on our progress and contributions are what allow us to move forward.  Your participation is important to reaching our goals.  Assistance is greatly appreciated. J

Regards,

Cathy Tilton

Chair

Catherine J. Tilton