bias message

Subject: RE: [bias] BIAS TC Comment on INCITS Doc: Biographic Data Formats (UNCLASSIFIED)

CIQ refers to a family of standards being developed by the OASIS CIQ TC
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ciq).  Just
now looking at the website, we may want to reference the specific
standards (e.g., xNAL - extensible Name and Address Language) instead of
the general CIQ.

HR-XML is a product of the HR-XML Consortium (http://www.hr-xml.org).
It looks like they, too, have different specs (e.g., PersonName or
PersonAddress).

- Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Hapeman, Dale BTF/Ctr BAH [mailto:Dale.Hapeman@us.army.mil]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 9:53 AM
To: Edward.Clay@Sun.COM; Swayze, Matthew
Cc: bias@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [bias] BIAS TC Comment on INCITS Doc: Biographic Data
Formats (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

All,

The data element we are talking about creating a list of values for is:

	Biographic Data Set Type

This element "...defines a set of BIOGRAPHIC data..."  CBEFF does not
define any biographic data.  If a particular CBEFF conformant data
interface format does define some biographic data, the format should be
listed by name in this list we are building, not by "CBEFF".

Does anyone have pointers to or copies of CIQ and/or HR-XML?

Dale Hapeman
Support Contractor - Booz Allen Hamilton
United States Army Biometrics Task Force
Biometrics Fusion Center
Phone: 304.326.3029
Email: dale.hapeman@dodbfc.army.mil