bias message

Subject: Meeting Info - Wed, 13 June

BIAS TC Participants –

I wanted to remind you about our next meeting, which is tomorrow:

Date:  Wednesday, 13 June 2007

Time:  3:30pm US eastern time

Dial-in information:  +1 913-227-1210

     Passcode:  419470

Agenda:

1. Administrative Issues

      1.1 Call to order

      1.2 Membership, attendance, & introductions

      1.3 Approval of agenda

2. Chair's remarks

3. Review of minutes from meetings #15 (posted)

      3.1 Action item review

4. TC business

      4.1 Security Webinar

5. Editor Status

      5.1 Call for Editor

6. INCITS BIAS document update (M. Swayze)

      6.1 Results of June 6/7 M1.2 meeting

7. Transform Operations

      7.1 Results of INCITS contribution (http://www.incits.org/tc_home/m1htm/2007docs/m1070341.pdf)

8. BIAS Messaging Protocol (editor)

      8.1 Review status

9. Technical discussion topics

      9.1 Transform parameters

9.2 Open floor

10. Reference implementation/prototyping

11. Schedule

      11.1 Meeting schedule

11.2 Work schedule

12. New business

13. Action items

14. Adjourn

Please let me know if you have any items to add to the agenda.

As a reminder, below is the action item list from our last meeting:

13.1. New

·        (Cathy/Mike/Guy) Setup offline meeting to discuss the requirements and details for a reference implementation.

·        (Cathy) Write-up description of the Purdue fall semester project and post to the group.

·        (Cathy) Issue call for a new/additional editor.

·        (Editor) Place this use case material in the Use Case Annex (Annex B).

·        (Matt) Generate comment for INCITS document on the biographic formats and send to TC group for review.

13.2. Renewed

·        (Murty) Post v0.9.

·        (Cathy) Setup an offline meeting to plan for the Security Webinar event.

·        (Matt) Prepare comment to update and modify the XML biometric format in the INCITS document.

·        (Cathy) Send out initial list of transform operations.

·        (Mike) Check with Notre Dame to see if they’re interested in a reference implementation.

·        (Cathy) Check with Purdue University to see if they’re interested in a reference implementation.

Regards,

Cathy Tilton

Chair

Catherine J. Tilton

VP, Standards & Emerging Technologies

Daon

11951 Freedom Drive, Suite 1400

Reston, VA  20190

703-984-4080

Fax: 703-984-4099

Cell: 703-472-5546

cathy.tilton@daon.com

www.daon.com

Daon - the global leader for biometric identity assurance software products and services

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  Any unauthorized direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. Thank you!