bias message

Subject: Call for comments/input on Editors List of Questions

BIAS participants –

As a result of a thorough review of the current BIAS documents, the editors have generated a list of questions and issues that was posted earlier today and which can be found in our TC documents folder at:  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25842/Editors%20List%20of%20Questions.pdf.

As explained in today’s meeting, the editors have generated this list to enable feedback and direction so that they can formulate the WSDL properly.  Any comments or input you have in this regard would be quite useful.  Please provide any responses to me (cathy.tilton@daon.com) or to this list by 7 November 2007.

A ½ day, face-to-face workshop is being planned for sometime between then and our next meeting on 14 November to work through and develop resolutions to the list items, taking into consideration any comments/inputs received.  It will be held in Reston, VA.  Once a firm date has been set, a notice will be issued to those interested in participating.  If you would like to be included in the editorial team that will make up that workshop, please reply to be added to the list.

Regards,

Cathy Tilton

Chair