bias message

Subject: Query - Possible meeting time change

BIAS TC members –

Earlier this year, we changed our meeting time to 3:30pm to accommodate our editors.  However, we now have a new set of editors and are trying to determine if we want to stick with this time, go back to our previous time, or select a new time.

Here are 2 possibilities:

11am – 12:30pm US eastern time

1pm – 2:30pm US eastern time

Please let me know your preferences and we will adjust accordingly (if necessary) based on the prevailing sentiment of the group.

Regards,

Cathy Tilton

Chair