bias message

Subject: Query on potential meeting time change

All –

I had suggested a couple of alternate time slots on Wednesdays for our monthly telecon meetings, however, none appear to be optimal.  Therefore, I’m thinking about whether we might want to change the day to Thursdays.  Can you please reply with your availability on this day (it would probably still be mid-month as per usual).  Below is a table you could fill out, if it makes it any easier:

THURSDAY AVAILABILITY

Time (US eastern)

GOOD

BAD