bias message

Subject: Schedule Update - revisited

BIAS TC Participants –

I have a couple of schedule related items to communicate to you.

1)     Based on the results of the query, we will be changing our meeting times to Thursdays from 3:00 – 4:30pm US eastern time beginning in December.

2)     It seems that the proposal season is upon us and has resulted in yet another last minute delay in the Editor’s workshop which had been rescheduled to 26 November.  Therefore, the November TC meeting is cancelled.  The workshop is in the process of being rescheduled for early December (date TBA).  The next TC meeting will therefore be held:

Thursday, 13 December, 3:00pm US Eastern time

I regret these delays and am searching for ways to avoid them so that we can once again move forward.  Suggestions welcome.

Regards,

Cathy Tilton

TC chair