bias message

Subject: RE: BIAS TC mini-meeting - TODAY 3pm

All – Just noticed an error in the below notice.  The meeting this week is on TUESDAY, the 18th.  Not Wednesday the 18th (which, of course, does not exist this month, and we probably don’t want to wait till June!)

Thanks and sorry for any confusion,

CT

From: Tilton, Cathy
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 1:00 PM
To: bias@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Luther Hampton'
Subject: BIAS TC mini-meeting - tomorrow 3pm

BIAS participants –

Our meeting last week failed to achieve quorum, so we will try again this week to cover the material planned for last week; namely, the feedback on what from the LEXS specification/approach may be worth emulating in our work.  Pertinent documents are posted.

To kick-start the discussions, I offer the attached personal notes that I had prepared for last week.  Also, in addition to the LEXS presentation and spec package previously posted, I’ve just uploaded the LEXS User’s Guide from the previous version, as this provides some text descriptions that you may find useful.

Meeting time:

Wednesday, 18 March

3-4pm US eastern time

Dial in information:

Number:  +1 913-227-1210

Passcode: 419470

As a reminder, remaining meetings for March include:

Tue, Mar 18, 3-4pm

Wed, Mar 26, 3-4pm

Minutes from previous meetings are posted.

Regards,

CT