bias message

Subject: Rescheduling of this week's telecon

BIAS participants -

We’d planned to hold our next telecon meeting tomorrow, 30 October; however, we have not made the progress on our inputs, action items, and document review as I had hoped.  (I only received input from Raytheon on Clause 6.)  As we are targeting v0.6 for an informal public review, I feel we must address the items we’ve identified at our next meeting.  Therefore:

-        I’d like to postpone our next meeting until Tuesday, 11 November, at 3pm US eastern time.  Please let me know if this is not possible for you.  (Alternate is Thursday, 13 November.)

-        I’d like to encourage everyone to perform an in depth review of v0.5 as per the previous call.  Please provide all comments by Thursday, 6 November.

-        For those with writing assignments, please also have all inputs in by 6 November.

Attached below is information from the previous call for your convenience.

Please help us to move the ball forward on this important project.

Regards,

CT