bias message

Subject: February 9th BIAS TC telecon CANCELLED

BIAS colleagues –

Our February meeting is cancelled due to conflicts; however, I’m sure you’ve seen that the public review of the committee draft of the BIAS SOAP Profile is in progress (closing 31 March).  Please do what you can to ensure that this gets a good review in your organization and others that you deal with that may be interested.

I’ll update the calendar for March and April soon.

Regards,

CT