bias message

Subject: BIAS TC Meeting - August 11, 2010

All,

I have made one last change to the WSDL. Please see the attached ZIP file containing a write-up of my findings and corrections to the BIAS WSDL (http://docs.oasis-open.org/bias/soap-profile/v1.0/BIAS.wsdl).

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometrics Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628

20100811.zip