bias message

Subject: BIAS Statement of Use - DoD/BIMA (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Greetings All,
	As the DoD/BIMA primary member, I am happy to make the following
announcement regarding the DoD/BIMA statement of use.

The Department of Defense (DoD) Biometric Identity Management Agency
(BIMA) is implementing the OASIS Biometric Identity Assurance Services
(BIAS) (Committee Specification approved 04 November 2011), produced by
OASIS Biometric Identity Assurance Services Integration TC, in
accordance with the specification's conformance clauses as required in
the TC Process Section 2.18. This use does not currently include the
interoperation of multiple independent implementations.

This work was performed by Phil Griffin of the BIMA Standards Branch.

We look forward to progressing to the next steps in the OASIS process.

Best Regards,
Matt

Matthew Young, CBP
Biometrics Identity Management Agency