bias message

Subject: Press Release to Announce Approval of BIAS SOAP Profile as OASIS Standard

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 13 AUG--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to
announce the approval of the BIAS SOAP Profile as an OASIS Standard.
We have targeted Wednesday, 15 August, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members, only
Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional
benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The subhead of the BIAS SOAP Profile approval press release will
highlight:

Booz Allen Hamilton, US National Institutes of Health (NIH), US
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), US Department
of Defense (DoD) <OTHER SPONSORS WHO JOIN OR UPGRADE BY 13 AUG>

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to
be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be
recognized as a leader in the BIAS SOAP work, please contact me
immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take
advantage of this promotional benefit.

If you are currently an Observer in the BIAS Integration TC and would
like to be included in the press release, please let me know.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization
participating in the BIAS Integration TC, you may submit a quote
(75-words or less) in support of this work. Please email quotes to me,
including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can
be attributed, by Monday, 13 August.

*More information*
https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/bias-soap-profile-v1-0-oasis-standard-published

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Take a Tour of OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php