bias message

Subject: RE: Today's meeting

The 22nd is fine with me.

From: bias@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:bias@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Tilton, Cathy
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:35
To: bias@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bias] Today's meeting

BIAS colleagues –

We had a meeting scheduled for today, but it has become problematic for me.  Is there any objection to moving it to next week, the 22nd?

This will be a critical meeting because we will be voting on closing down the TC, so I don’t want to rush a meeting for which we are not totally prepared.

Thank you,

CT