biometrics message

Subject: Biometrics TC Meeting Rescheduled

TC Members,

Unfortunately, we did not reach quorum for today’s meeting. There is a potentially big item that I think is very important to bring to the TC’s attention as soon as possible, so instead of waiting until the May meeting, I propose that we reschedule this meeting for April 16, 2013 and 10:00 AM EST. Please let me know if you have any conflicts with this. Ross and I will be trying to coordinate a meeting time where the most number of members can participate.

Thanks,

Kevin

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628