biometrics message

Subject: June 2 Meeting

TC Members,

Something has come up and we will need to reschedule this meeting. I am hoping that we can push this meeting only one day, to June 3rd at 13:00 ET. If this does not work with anyone, please let me know ASAP. (If this does work for you, please let me know as well).

There is the OASIS Biometric Services Convener Call in the morning – I was hoping to give everyone updates from this and what this means for this TC and the Biometric Services TC.

Thanks,

Kevin

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628