bpel4people-comment message

Subject: minor editorial suggestions

Line numbers apply to HT specification

470
 In general sub tasks are human tasks, inheriting all attributes that a human task has, and each behaving
471 the way that a human task does.
- Are there tasks other than human tasks?

524: In a well-defined order using Routing Patterns (see Routing Patterns)
- Reference to Routing Patterns section needed.

853 The attachedBy element indicates who added the attachment. It could be a user, not a group or a list of
854 users or groups.
- just write "htt:tUser" since "could be a user" implies that it could also be something also.
- same comment for line 891

1074 <xsd:simpleType name="tStatus">
1075   <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string" />
1076 </xsd:simpleType>
- tStatus would be better defined as a union of xsd:string and tPredefinedStatus. My assumption is that an enum isn't used here to allow for extensions but the result is that tPredefinedStatus isn't referenced explicitly.

1177: For routing tasks his attribute MUST be set to....
- "this", not "his"

1125: Removing closing "/"

1409: This optional attribute specifies the way how sub-tasks are instantiated
- remove "how"

1528: double period

1535: (this assignment could have with n potential owners)
-- remove "with" or rephrase

1542: I would move this line up above the bullets. I got stuck on 1532-1536 trying to understand the difference between single and all and it would have been much clearer if the notion of separate sub-tasks was stated prior. same comment for Sequential

1549: missing closing element
1584: missing closing element

1628: manual | automatic should be blue

1675: make bullet

1764: reference to list of supported functions?

2290 Start
- change to lowercase