bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: [bpel4people-editors] Thinking of cancelling Wed's 7 May Editors' call

Luc, I agree.

-Vinky

From: Luc Clement [mailto:luc.clement@activevos.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 10:43 AM
To: bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Given the number of work items we have at the moment I feel like we have too little at this point to discuss on Wed 7th.  Does anyone need to meet?  Unless I hear to the contrary, I’d like to cancel Wed’s call.

Luc

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]