bpel4people-editors message

Subject: Progress on BP-16 / Proposed 17 Dec Telecon Cancellation

I believe that with Dieter’s and Ivana’s last round of input we will have completed BP-16 updates to the WS-HT spec once these are applied by Dieter and Vinky. Krasimir will then have the pen to apply the updates to BP-43.

There is a planned Editors SC telecom scheduled for tomorrow to resolve any remaining HT issues and review B4P updates. Given that B4P comments have not yet been submitted and unless there is any disagreement with Ivana’s last set of comments (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bpel4people-editors/200812/msg00018.html) it does not look like we need to meet tomorrow. Please send in mail indicating any disagreement. Otherwise, I propose that tomorrow’s telecom be cancelled.

Let’s nonetheless aim to submit input to the B4P BP-16 updates tomorrow, so that Ralf and Ravi can incorporate your input.

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com