bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: [bpel4people-editors] RE: BPEL4People Editors call

Thanks Dieter. Unless I hear otherwise, we'll use Dave's number and the 12:30et/18:30cet time slot proposed.

Luc

-----Original Message-----
From: Dieter Koenig1 [mailto:dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 04:10
To: Luc Clément
Cc: bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org; Trickovic, Ivana; Matthias Kloppmann; Dave Ings

Hi Luc, actually this is Dave's conf call number, but I opened the call for the Editors meeting on weeks when the TC does not meet - I can continue to do so (if that is ok for Dave) - the time is ok for me.

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software WSS Business Process Solutions

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic00016.gif)

  E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220