Subject: BPEL4People TC - 7/23 Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for this week's TC meeting. Suggestions welcome.

Proposed Agenda:

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are Phillip, Alex, and Ravi.

Chair's note: As per a standing rule adopted on 3/12," we will select secretaries strictly by alphabetical (last name) of voting members". As Phillip and Alex are now new voting members, they therefore appear on the list of eligible secretaries (sorted alphabetically).

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

3. TC Administration

a. Luc Clement would like to propose that new member Michael Rowley replace Mark Ford on the editor's subcommittee.

b. The chair would like to propose we adopt a standing rule liberalizing the default OASIS leave of absence policy. The OASIS policy allows the chair to grant upon request one LOA per member per year without bringing the request before the TC. This allows voting members to preserve their voting status in light of routine absences such as vacations. The chair proposes that we adopt a standing rule allowing the char to grant up to three short term LOAs per voting member per year without bringing the request before the TC.

3. Discuss New Issues (if any)

http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?

4. Review Open Action Items (if any)

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_items.php

Chair's note: as creation of the proposed resolution for a number of issues is being tracked via action items, this agenda item will overlap with the following agenda item.

6. Discuss Open Issues

http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?

7. AOB

At this point editing subcommittee members will stay on the line; all others will drop off.

8. Editing Subcommittee Meeting

Telecon Information:

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,