Subject: [bpel4people] AI: Merge composite tasks & routing pattern spec texts - Document uploaded

Title: [bpel4people] AI: Merge composite tasks & routing pattern spec texts - Document uploaded

Hello,

as agreed in the last task routing pattern working session on March 25th, we've merged our work on composite tasks & sub tasks with the routing pattern spec extensions provided by Oracle into one document:

http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/attachment/10456/Patterns-in-ws-humantask-on-cd02_merge.doc
We've also entered some comments where we think further discussion / common agreement is required. Let's take the merged document into tomorrow's working session; it would be great if you'd find some time to check out changes & comments in advance.

Best regards, Hannah

Von: Petereit, Hannah [mailto:hannah.petereit@sap.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. März 2009 10:43
An: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [bpel4people] AI: Make subtasks a first class construct of the WS-HT spec - Document uploaded

Hello,
from SAP side we've worked on the action item from our subtask / routing pattern working session on March 11th, to make subtasks a first class construct of the WS-HT spec. Please find the corresponding document here: http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/attachment/10408/wsht_composite_tasks.doc.

Let's also go over it in today's working session, next to walking through the input provided by Oracle.
Best regards, Hannah