Subject: BPEL4People CD-04 Candidate

I'd like to express my great thanks to the editing subteam and Luc in particular for a terrific job in aggressively driving this draft to completion. We're now very well positioned to complete our technical work before the summer holidays start - which is important to achieve if we want to achieve our ultimate goal of an approved standard by January 2010.

Our F2F starts two weeks today. I would like to ask the TC members to please review the CD-04 candidate over the next two weeks with a view of voting upon it at the start of the F2F. This will allow us to use this draft as our baseline during the F2F. If concerns arise during the review please raise them expeditiously so they may be addressed promptly.

As we did with the last CD, if you identify a concern please consider whether it must be be addressed in the draft candidate or whether it would be reasonable to open it as an issue to be fixed in a subsequent revision.

Great work team!

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings
----- Forwarded by Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM on 2009/06/03 10:18 AM -----

Luc Clément <luc.clement@activevos.com>

Luc Clément <luc.clement@activevos.com>, "bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org" <bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org>, Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

"'bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org'" <bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

2009/06/03 10:09 AM

[bpel4people] Please Review Revision 130 - RE: Submission of B4P CD-03 Rev4 / WS-HT CD-03 Rev6 - For consideration as CD-04

We spotted a last minute change that needed to be made. I've thus updated revision 130 of the set that you can find at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/download.php/32776/rev130.zip.

Luc Clément
Sr Director of Products, Active Endpoints