Subject: 10/6 BPEL4People Meeting - Call for Agenda Items

Hi,

We next meet on Wednesday October 6th at 11 AM ET and I'm hereby soliciting agenda items. If none are received, we'll convene, achieve quorum, approve the previously distributed minutes, and then adjourn until our next meeting on March 16th, 2011.

To help achieve quorum (and maintain your voting rights) please plan on attending, thanks, Dave.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings