Subject: Next BPEL4People Meeting

Hi,

As you no doubt noticed, we finally got our public review launched. Once it is complete I'll schedule a meeting so we can complete the process. There was a meeting scheduled for the 18th which I've marked cancelled (in the Kavi calendar) as we won't be ready to meet by then.

I would be surprised if we got any comments from the public review that we needed to handle, but we'll see.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings