bridge-api-discuss message

Subject: Draft Charter Review and Comment

We have started a draft charter for the creation of an OASIS CSDB Bridge API (CBAPI) Technical Committee whose purpose would be to establish a standard web service-based exchange protocol for exchanging structured data between content authoring environments and Common Source Database (CSDB) Management Systems that manage and control data sets .

We are asking for review and comments on this draft charter to be completed by Oct 14, 2011.

You can find the charter posted by Mats Bertilsson (on Sept 28, 2011) - Subject:  Bridge API Draft TC Charter Draft.

Please review and submit any and all comments to the discussion list.

Thanks
Schawn-