bt-models message

Subject: BT models in London - time and dial-in

Having spoken to Mark Little (who is in meetings today), he's asked us to
send the following logistic and other details:

Meeting time:

In light of people's (known) travel plans and so the US West Coast can get
some sleep, we have organised the times for the meeting to be:

Meeting starts at 12:00 noon uk time
Break for lunch (provided) at 13:45 - 14:30 (1:45 - 2:30 pm)
Meeting closes no later than 18:00 (6 pm)

uk time is now GMT + 1

If (as I believe) North America shifted to daylight saving last weekend,
this will be

 7 - 8:45, 9:30 - 1pm eastern,
 4 - 5:45, 6:30 - 10, pacific.
(with variations for Arizona (?), and some counties in Indiana)

-------------------------
Dial-in

The two conference calls are booked for tomorrow, details as follows:

First Session

	Time:	12pm - 1.45pm
	Ref:	A 2145959
	Dial In:	+44 (0) 1296 480 180
	Pin:	869483#

Second Session

	Time:	2pm - 6pm
	Ref:	A 2145966
	Dial In:	+44 (0) 1296 480 180
	Pin:	291212#

(British Telecom have Alastair Green as the organiser of the call)

-----------------------
Agenda

Items to be discussed:

0. Charter, timetable and deliverables of sub-committee
1. Requirements
2. Models to be supported
3. What kind of spec (interconnect, API etc)
4. Terminology/definitions
5. Protocol ideas/applicability of other work (e.g. OMG/JCP Activity
Service)

Inputs:

BEA, Choreology, HP submissions and comments thereon
"Four levels" discussion from last night's conf. call (summarized by
Peter Furniss on main list)

Outputs:

Minutes that show

a) areas of consensus
b) areas of continuing debate/more inputs needed
c) new issues raised
d) references to other sub-groups.

Peter

Peter Furniss