Subject: [bt-spec] BTP 0.9.0.3 - fresh draft

BTPers,

I've just put up a completely informal draft "0.9.0.3" which includes
possible resolutions to the messaging, rpc and related issues - in line (i
think) with the London RPC discussions, and taking into account the
discussions we had internally that led to that raft of issues we put in last
week.

This is very much just my draft (only just finished, so my Choreology
colleagues haven't seen it yet and may not agree entirely - and indeed I
might think further).  However, it is intended to provide a self-consistent
solution to the set of inter-related issues to be discussed this week.

It is change-marked relative to 0.9.0.2 (i.e. I "accepted" all the changes
we've just voted on - I believe they all passed - I didn't apply any tweaks
to e.g. issue 1)

See tomorrow/thursday.

Peter

Peter Furniss